<VV> HELP Needed in Palm Beach, Florida

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:42:32 -0500

I just got a call from Dan Kinzelman (who lives in Miami) saying that his 67
has given up the ghost 60 miles from home. He was scheduled to show up at my
house in Miami Beach tomorrow morning to check whether his crank gear was
slipping. Now he's immobilized (and thinks his engine can't be revived
enough to get to my place, but he'd love to be wrong about that).
     Would there be ANYONE with a kindly disposition toward Corvairs and
their owners who could help out? If it isn't possible to get the car going
again, Dan would like a tow to Miami Beach (my garage). The good news is, he
doesn't really need the two until Monday (morning, if possible).
      Anyone who can help, please call Dan's cell at 305 586 5661, and
thanks a lot for helping out a starving college student (Dan).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
no tow vehicles