<VV> Convention Question/Camping

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:36:35 EST

Hey guys and gals,
I have been getting a few campground reservation checks already (YAHOO!!!)
and that is AWESOME!!!! I've written Beth and have given her some information
about the camping stuff, and if anyone would like some info please just drop me
a line.
If you've written me lately and I've not gotten back to you I apologize, my
computer decided to catch the chicken flu or something... thats mostly cleared
up, and I can now access my email once again, but a lot of the messages were
lost... so please contact me if I have not answered your email.
For those who don't know, the KY Horse Park Campground is about 7 miles from
the Hyatt, has 45 ft long BACK IN spaces with electric and water hookups, and
probably the cleanest bath rooms of any campground I've ever stayed in (and as
my luck will have it, watch the filthiest bunch of people in the world camp
there the week before and make me a liar)
;-)
Here is the URL for it:
http://www.kyhorsepark.com/khp/campground/
I've been spending my weekends moving stuff from the old house to the new
one, so I've been kinda busy... but I will try to get back to you as soon as
possible, so please email me if you have ANY questions...
Thanks!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!