<VV> Special Oil Filter Bolt for Sender

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:48:59 +0000

Hey everybody:

I have one of those special oil filter bolts that allow a sender for a gauge
to be threaded into it.

I have a brass T with the oil pressure gauge sender and the oil pressure
switch in it.  The temp sender is in the stock oil pressure switch location.

Anyway, the bolt does not ground to anything when it is installed.
Therefore, the senders will not function.  I came up with a quickie
temporary solution by taking a piece of galvanized steel wire and wrapping
one end around the base of the T and the other end around the fuel pump
block-off bolt.

Does anyone have a more professional looking solution to this?

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/