<VV> Turbo Carb leaking very bad!

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane@DigitalNet.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:50:31 -0500

Didn't think of that!  Good thing Steve had one...  I haven't seen
floats at the vendors.  (To fire up the VV crowd...), I like a single
carb and single barrel.  None of that synchronizing/rod wearing/matching
carb/secondaries leaking stuff ;>)

JED

  _____

From: Nadrhtr@aol.com [mailto:Nadrhtr@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:37 AM
To: Duane, Jim; virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: Re: <VV> Turbo Carb leaking very bad!

In a message dated 2/9/2004 6:44:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Jim.Duane@digitalnet.com writes:

	Carb needle and seat can't take the pressure.  I needed a
regulator
	(yes, my bypass works quite well). I set it to 3 lbs.  No more
problems.

This is a late entry---but my YH was leaking so badly it just barely
ran-(but did get me home) . Replaced the half filled float (from Steve
Goodman) and problem solved. Oddly the float had no visible hole, the
gas must have been seeping in for months . Ted in AZ