<VV> Re: Corvair engine into a 914

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:17:48 EST

In a message dated 2/10/04 3:33:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, NOSVAIR@aol.com
writes:
Thanks to all the folks who responded to my question.  Looks like Jim Vickers
is the man to see!  And not one reply saying how I'd be bastardizing the
Corvair engine by putting it in a Porsche...I'm impressed!  ;^)

Bruce Webster
Everybody knows that Porsche did the Corvair engine design for GM anyway.
They had so much experience with the 911 motor, which was a bigger engine anyway!
-Seth

For the benefit of those who are now composing a retort - everything after
"Bruce Webster" is a fallacy, just swept together from the dregs of many rumors!
- Smile, and go on with life!