<VV> AN Fuel Fittings/Fuel Line

Jim Burkhard burkhard@rochester.rr.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:54:38 -0500

Actually, neither of you is being politically correct anymore. "Firewall" is
a verboten term in the auto industry because it implies fire is on the other
side, waiting to burn up the occupants. The PC term is "dashwall", but for
rear and mid-engined cars, I think it gets switched to something like "rear
bulkhead".
;-)
Jim Burkhard