<VV> Help with Hardtop Convertable

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <corvair@fnader.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:25:46 -0500

You do realize there were aftermarket (fiberglass) hardtops made for the early convertibles? In fact I have
one sitting in my garage waiting for my '63 (I'm a closet "early" fan) to be ready for it.  I think lclc told me the
brand was "Diplomat" or something similar.  Might be a needle in a haystack to find one, but they're out
there.... however it is NOT as attractive as an early coupe.

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD