<VV> Re: INTERIOR (64 4 door red)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:58:14 -0500

There IS such thing as vinyl paint (I have used it, on seats) in the correct
color(s). Provided your trim panel is physically sound, and you prepare the
vinyl adequately for painting, I would expect vinyl paint to adhere to it,
and look good. I believe Clark's (possibly other vendors) sells the stuff,
and so does Year One Parts (in correct colors).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of N2VZD@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 6:10 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: INTERIOR (64 4 door red)

i am looking for a decent red 64 4 door interior for my lakewood project.
these had map pockets etc. any thoughts on painting door panels? i have a
new 61
red headliner in it and new 61 carpets. new 64 red  dash pad. anyone help me
with interior? or do i save up fer a new one?  seats come next but they wont
be
stock. i am in central ny(the heavy snow area under siege again)   regards
tim colson