<VV> Help with Hardtop Convertible

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown@navy.mil
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:18:10 -0800

Dustin,

I have seen a removable hardtop made for a late convertible, so I'm sure it can be done.  The builder is a professional body man named Archibald Evans.  He lives in Redondo Beach, CA.  His car was featured in Chevy High Performance sometime last year.  He is a member of the V8 Registry, CORSA chapter #006.  If you would like to contact him directly, his email is ade383@hotmail.com.  He has sold the car to concentrate on a higher output V8 Corvair transaxle, but I'm sure he can answer any questions you may have regarding this kind of project.

Toby Brown
San Diego
'66 & '67 Crown V8 projects