<VV> Please Estimate/Report Recent Price

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:36:45 -0500

I would not pay more than $200 for a motor if I can't see and hear it run.
It's just parts as far as I'm concerned. Same with a car. If it runs and can
be driven the price is higher. If not, it's a parts car.

Rick Norris