<VV> Re: GM - Corvair Recognition!

Gary mopar@jbcs2.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:55:38 -0500

Not so amazing...........GM sees the opportunity to make a quick buck. They
have nothing invested in the creation of these diecast, collect a licensing
fee for use of their name, get them at cost, and mark them up ridiculously.
Kind of like buying a new car price wise.
I just picked up another pair of these locally for $14.99 each.
Note all of these models in this "collection" are available for about half
the price elsewhere.
You didn't think GM did this for the "hobbyist" did you.........?

Gary Swiatowy