<VV> 1962 (optional) Corvair Wire Wheel Covers

JRVIDRINE@aol.com JRVIDRINE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:35:32 EST

Folks,

Today I drove my 62 Corvair Monza 2 door to Broussard, LA to take part in the
Mardi Gras parade.  I had great fun, the problem is I lost one of my wheel
covers on the way and didn't realize it until I was at the parade marshalling
area.  This hubcap has the two prong fake knock off on it.  These were an
optional hub cap that the original owner had on the car when he bought it.  I
retraced my route several times this afternoon, but with no success.

I would like to know if someone on the list has or knows of someone who would
sell one of these.  If so, you can get back with me offline.  My e-mail
address is jrvidrine@aol.com.

Thanks in advance
Randy Vidrine
62 Monza 2 dr Coupe