<VV> Armed Forces Corvair Owner Needs help

sarahvair@juno.com sarahvair@juno.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:35:21 GMT

Hi,

Dan Gianotti and I both received this message from Matt.  If anyone can help, I'm sure Matt would be grateful.

Sarah

I am a subscriber to the communique for almost 3 years now.  I have been working on a 1962 Monza 900. I have been out of the state now for almost two years now and am in the navy being deployed for 6 months at a time. My wife told me the other day that we got a letter from shelby county stating that we have to get rid of the car, because of a new community improvement project. I have until Feb. 23, 2004 to get rid of the car. I live in Memphis, TN.& Can you please help me out in this situation.& I don't want to get rid of the car but I may have to. The quickest way would be to send it to the salvage yard and I do not want to do this if you know of anyone who can use this car whether as a parts car or restorer please refer them to me.I can be reached at 901-270-4492 or 901-820-0030. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Matt Brophy