<VV> Autoxer site update

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:03:55 -0500

Greetings,

I've made some updates to my site, and I wanted to bring a couple of
them in particular to everyone's attention:

  - Updated supplier list.  If you have a listing, please check to make
sure it's correct.  I believe I've gotten all the updates in that folks
have sent me, please be sure I got them right:
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/supplier.html

  - Google search box.  I added a simple search box which uses Google to
search only my site.  So now you can search for "oil cooler" and find
all the info I have on oil coolers.  The search box is (for now) on the
main page:  http://autoxer.skiblack.com/index.html#search

Hope ya'll find this helpful.

--Bryan