<VV> PRE-SPRING FLING - VISTA AD

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:20:13 -0800

Just three more days until I leave for the Pre-Spring Fling in Vista,
CA. The Greenbriar is almost back together and it looks like I'll be
going. We would appreciate any orders be made with us by tomorrow, as
Wednesday will be very hectic. The deal is pretty much the same as other
years - pre-pay an order and I'll bring it to Vista at a 5% discount and
no delivery charge (Free freight). I'll also pick up your cores for that
order (If the order has cores).

For those of you not familiar with this event there will be a car show,
all day swap meet and a fantastic barbecue Saturday night. This will be
our fourth year of attendance. We'll be bringing down a general display
of our parts and delivering pre-paid orders. For information about the
event call Ken at 760-966-0194.

For information about placing pre-paid orders call us at 503-434-1648
Now back to your regular programming - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com