<VV> Not sooooo fast Antonio (humor?)

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:00:37 -0800

At 1226 02/16/2004 -0800, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:
>Whoa !!! He said it's almost up and running so no
>partying until the job is done................... maybe
>for now a Checkers Champ and diet Coke !!!<GGG>
>

>>Take the leftover change and go buy yourself a steak and a six-pack, on us.
>>  Charge the rest of it off on labor costs.

That will work... save the spending spree for the weekend.

Actually, I think Brian has more coming due than what he's gotten so far.
I'm kinda in the same line, done a computer or two in my day, and
assembling and setting up a server ain't a pie job.   Then there's the part
about hosting the server...  which Brian also does.

Yeah, he has a steak and six-pack coming.

tony..