<VV> Corvair Performance Workshop Delivery .....

DAN GIANNOTTI dfgiannotti@webtv.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:40:08 -0500 (EST)

I am towing an empty trailer to the Feb.28th Corvair Performance
Workshop
in Dayton, Ohio Feb. 28 th..However, thats subject to change, can
load/deliver the #3 Goodwrench CP, EP Racer to a new home..Our new #8
car is in shop getting race prepped..need to sell #3 car asap, need
space and #8 financing..
The #3 car has been 14 years of smiles..............
Past Milwaukee Region SCCA CP Champion, been on track at all "Racers
Reunions", fastest legal EP Corvair at Summit Point, winner of the
Backyard 400 at Blackhawk Farms (1994)..always competitive in
class...Race Ready, drive off trailer, steal the hearts of the fans....
Updated every year, Pro built engine, Porsche Racing Shop fabricated
Nascar
style cage..the list goe's on...Dale Earnhardt autographed 8 x 10 Lime
Rock
Photo..(copy).. Dale's comment, nasty looking Corvair....
No extra charge for the baddest, loudest,
straight pipes, guaranteed to lift spirits from a bad day at work by
just starting up and listening to that rumble......
Here is your chance, $15,000 Racer for half the price....$ 7,800.00

Dan Giannotti