<VV> Re:my last note on waste oil heaters

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:17:40 EST

after trying different waste oil heaters over the years in our service
operation building we setteled on units made by clean burn. they are ul listed and
work well. other type units we tried (pot burners)are unsafe at any speed and i
would not leave them going unattended.  one of those units going nuts out of
control is frighteneing at best.   been there done that. they have come a long
way in the last few years, but not ready for home use yet.(expense and mess)
 regards tim colson