<VV> meeting

Hubert Chapman w5jax@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:36:19 -0600

There was a rtf sent out in it that your system may not be set for.
Resending in other format just in case.
Butch

>From: Smith Bill - bcsmit <Bill.Smith@acxiom.com>
>To: 'Hubert Chapman' <w5jax@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: meeting
>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:19:49 -0600
>
>Butch--What's the point of this message? I found no content.
>
>Bill
>
>Bill Smith
>Acxiom Corporation, Conway,  AR
>Solvitur Solution Development
>phone 501 342-3189
>
>"The great weapon of power, exploitation, manipulation,
>and oppression is language."
>George Orwell

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of feb17.JPG]