<VV> Saw My Car In Other Club's Newsletter

NikkiMW1@aol.com NikkiMW1@aol.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:18:35 EST

Vairers,
Tonight, I went to my clubs monthly meeting and had a great time.  We had our
annual sweets auction!  YUM!!!!  At all the meetings they always have some
other clubs' newsletters.  As I was looking through them, imagine my surprise
when I see my car in it from the Fall Chevy Vettefest.  They had an article
about the yenko stingers that were there and the other Corvairs in attendance.  My
club is the Chicago Corvair Enthusiasts.  The club who's newsletter I saw my
car in was Prairie Capitol Corvair Association.  I read the whole newsletter
and was impressed with it (and not because my car was in it!).  I recognized a
few names I had seen here on VV and I was wondering if whoever took the
pictures could contact me as I would like to get a copy of his pictures if possible.
Thanks
Nikki
1966 Corvair Monza 140 /  PG
"The Bronze Bombshell"