<VV> Wheel and Tire "Plus One"

Wayne Graefen wgraefen@omniglobal.net
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:13:16 -0600

Howdy,

I'm new here, this being my first post.  My wife and I just purchased a '65
Vair convertible (110) and it has the standard 13" wheels but with older
undersize bias ply tires and the too-plain stock hubcaps.  We'd like to go
"plus one" with 14" chromed GM "rallye" style wheels.

Would greatly appreciate info on what wheel we should be ordering and what
offset or backspacing is required.  Also a radial size recommendation for the
14s would be very helpful.   We're not intending any gymkhana rallying;  we
just want to upgrade the overall handling, stopping, drivability and looks for
regular hobby use including club touring.

Thanks all y'all,
Wayne and Chris Graefen
Kerrville, Texas