<VV> Wheel and Tire "Plus One"

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:43:56 -0500

Wayne and Chris,

Welcome to the Corvair world!  I hope you enjoy your stay and make it long.

Bryan Blackwell, the guy who provides the server for this list, has an
excellent page for wheel and tire sizing.

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

If you want to see an example of what 14" tires might look like on your car,
take a look at mine--sizing info on the web page.

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/tinkering/part%208.htm

The rims on the car are no longer in production, so if you like them, you'll
have to do some scavenging.

Hope that helps.

Norm Witte