<VV> Corvair In Memphis

Scrappys76@aol.com Scrappys76@aol.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:57:44 EST

I have a corvair still for sale and needs to go by Feb. 23, 2004,  and I will
be in Memphis, TN until Feb 26, 2004.  I am in the Navy and my wife got a
letter in the mail from the county saying I need to move my car or pay a steep
fine.  Sarah (Our CORSA President) and Dan Giannotti posted an email on virtual
vairs a few days ago and I thought I would go ahead and send one out myself
since this is the first time using VV to send email.  A nice gentleman from the
Arkansas Corvair Club offered to store it for me, but I thought I should try
and sell it before then.  If anyone is interested in this vehicle or have
suggestions please give me a call at my home 901-820-0030 or Cell 901-270-4492.
$250-350 for the car and for the parts I have and the car $450-750.

This vehicle is a 1962 Monza 900 2dr 80hp/PG.

Matt Brophy