<VV> Just announced: Nader is entering the race as an

Rodney Sampson rsampson@swbell.net
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:37:34 -0600

That's funny, The last election some kid asked me to vote for Ralph,
  as I drove up in my 65 rust bucket...and I retorted "No way!"
  He looked surprised...Duh...
Perhaps we should re-publish the SAE documents about how Ralphs conducted his testing....