<VV> MY 67 MONZA WITH A/C, 110 P/G

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:33:27 -0500

Sorry, again- Somehow I seemed to think that
everybody knew my car, just because most CORSA people, at least in
Florida, have seen my car.
Let's try again, hoping I don't leave anything out.
Opal White Exterior with Gold tones.
New Beige & Blue Vinyl Interior.
 2 Dr. MONZA coupe, 110 Powerglide, with A/C.
Completely restored engine, body, suspension,
in 1998, including  All new undercarriage.
Dual Mufflers, Steel chrome 14" wheels, Steel belted radial tires,
P195/65/R14.
Approx Mileage at restoration time - 72,900.
Approx Mileage as of Feb. 21,2004 -  76,400.
Total restoration Invoices Approx. -  $ 6500.
Presently insured with J.C.Taylor for-  $7500.

Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"