<VV> Wolf Enterprises - Adv

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:38:17 EST

   I have several inquiries each month about using later model carbs on '60
and '62 engines, so I thought it might be time to remind all you early early
owners that I perfected a hybrid carb a few years ago (so you can do this
without changing or modifying your cylinder heads). It has a stock '60 or '61 top
(with venting mods), a 1965 bowl with enrichment circuit and vent, and a hybrid
throttle shaft to allow the proper operation of the vent and fast idle
mechanism (on the '61). It comes in a $79 kit with new throttle shafts (for 2 carbs)
or is $59 with an early rebuild. (It will get by all but the most Freudian
anal stage judges who would look for the base vent.)
    And, I am still offering Free Shipping on all scale models and
collectibles for the remainder of Feb and March to help celebrate our 10th Anniversary.
Just ask for a copy of the new catalog if you need one.
Grant Young
Carbmeister