<VV> More details on rough running at WOT

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:53:54 EST

In a message dated 2/23/04 10:08:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
dankinzelman@hotmail.com writes:

> My plans at the moment are to swap carbs from left to right to see if that
> moves the problem to the other side.  Please let me know if you have any
> thoughts on what my next step should be if this doesn't work.

Dan,
Good move. But first I'd suggest that you disconnect the carb linkage on one
carb so that that carb is just idling and the engine is running on just the
other carb. Now drive the car. Note the results. Then switch the linkage
arrangements so that the engine is now running on just the other carb. Note the
results.

If you get the same results then the problem is probably not the carbs. But
if you get different results, then one of the carbs is bad.
Regards,
Bob Helt