<VV> Caveman proof

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:46:12 EST

Terry Kalp and I went out this past Saturday to see a guy's collection of
Corvairs. One of those guys that seems to think he's sitting on a gold mine,
every if there rusted. Anyhow, these cars had been sitting in a row of trees for
the last 15 years (might explain their condition). Most of the engine
compartments were totally filled with tree by products and critter homes that we
couldn't even see the engines. Terry has posted one of the more humorous pictures on
his web site.
http://members.cox.net/rarevair/cmjawsm.jpg

We now know why the '60 models are refered to as 'caveman' cars...

Ned Madsen
1966 Corvair Corsa 140
CORSA Member since 2000
Mid Continent Corvair Association - President