<VV> Re: Your message to VV-talk/ VirtualVairs awaits moderator approval????

PatioMatt@aol.com PatioMatt@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:01:48 EST

What is this? VV-talk is now moderated? Boy, that's sure going to get
people to move their off-topic threads over there!

-Mark

Mark, an others.....as Brian just reminded us...we switched from Majordomo to
Mailman over a month ago.....to keep  unwanted emails, etc... AWAY!

SOME folks didn't get moved over..acccident..software glitch??  who knows....

At first we had many  people with this problem..then nothing the last 3
weeks....except for those that try to post from a different PC / Email
account...which we then "join" them with "no mail optioned"......all is well....

THEN  GGGG   we have those that haven't posted in over a month.......[no
flame!]    don't remember anything that far back! ggggg

in fact...are still using   "skiblack.com"  as the address.......it's been
"corvair.org" for over 2 yrs.!!!!    gggggg

So what do we do with these "scaliwags"????     We join them up too!   ggg

In fact they're probably reading the "welcome note"   Mailman sent them!!
as we read this!

PS  NO  no moderator........just a group of dedicated / unswerving [when
sober]  VV  folks helping out!

Matt Nall