<VV> Performance Engine Mods!

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:22:41 EST

As Bruce said......exhaust ports in the heads are a big problem....don't
spend any more money than a good set of duals.....

MY ADVICE

But if you guys want to "perform"......take the advice of the guy that
"almost" beat Warren [ Levair- 300hp  mid engined veteran] and TIED  Harlan Coburn [
600hp mid engine veteran] in his 1st / only autocross! in a 102 PG  car built
for $1,960.00!!!! in approx 200 hrs...

NOT BRAGGING..I got "luckier" than I expected [ wanted to place in the top 10
of the meet]....ggggg

WEIGHT  [lack of]   GEARING [ low diff. gear / short tires ]  ENGINE MODS [
MAKE IT REV TO 6500 RPMS]  LEARN HOW TO DRIVE [ I rode 3 laps with Louie Lira -
louie64cp]  MAKE THE CAR IDIOT PROOF [ fix brakes so they don't lock
].........nothing more...

WORKED FOR ME!!!

Matt Nall