<VV> "Just Showing Off"

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:31:21 -0800 (PST)

Autorama-San Antonio was held this past weekend- the
SA club had five cars and a van on display- plus
Corvair Houston's cutaway display engine (thanks CH,-
but we're never returning it)--we got a great deal of
attention- many Corvair car and parts for sale leads,
and possibly a couple of new members.  We heard all
the usual Corvair-related comments- plus a lot of
abuse about "Ralph" running for office again.  ESPN
was filming a segment (and they did film the Corvairs)
- but I did not get an "air" date.  This was the first
Autorama for SA- great success- and they are coming
back next year and expect an even bigger show.