<VV> Re: 1967 Monza for sale

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:21:13 -0500

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:17:25 -0500 (EST) "" <joey4556@excite.com> writes:

> Tony, I saw your announcement of your intentions to sell what sounds
like a gem of a car on Virtual Vairs.
Are there any pictures of the  car on line or e-mailable? In what part of
Florida do you live, if I wanted to come look at the car? Thank you for
your time.
Joey Phillips
 ====================
 I don't have recent pictures of the car.
Any pictures would just show a white Corvair.
It would not show the depth of the pearl white
finish with gold tones that shine in the sunlight.
It would not show the nice beige and blue interior.
And it would not show how nice it starts, sounds,
rides, and handles.
If anybody wants to see it, I live in Sarasota, Florida,
within walking distance of Exit 205 on Interstate 75.
I can see and hear the cars rolling by on I-75.
I live in the "Camelot East"  community, just East  of Exit 205, off
I-75. Just call me at (941)-926-2525 and make an appointment, if you wish
to see the car.

Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"