<VV> Finally have them where I want them.

BRUCE BLACKMON BRUCE BLACKMON" <blackmon@llano.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:45:43 -0600

I had some good weather last Sat. so I went out and towed AnnaBelle Lee, the
65 Vert, in to my (for the first time in 25 years) EMPTY and cleaned up
garage. She fit very nicely. So Conan is ready to be worked on, the Lakewood
is just where it needs to be to go up on jack stands, and the vert is where I
can get to the front end to start pushing it back out. I have a nice porta
power from Harbor Freight, so when I get tired of doing one thing, I can go to
another. Now, if the weather would just settle down. Sunday 65, sunny. Today
30 and snow. Oh well, they are all safe and dry. BRUCE