<VV> Re: The rest can find out for themselves????

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:59:20 EST

YENBAT@aol.com Writes:

I answered it for him on the list as well as direct...

Next time I answer a question it will be direct only.

The rest can find out for themselves.

Tim Abney
EVERYONE gets EVERYTHING.......EVERYTIME......
ONE  email  gets the message to over 800 people!
ONE email allows 799 others to "know" the problems people are having, the
solutions to those problems.....and yes....the chance / opportunity to hit the
DELETE  key.

That's why Mike and I cannot understand why so many people continue to reply
to 2,3,4,5,6,7,8  different people /groups.with the SAME message..when just
ONE email to

VIRTUALVAIRS@CORVAIR.ORG  does the job.....the  rest is just another form of
"SPAM"!

Matt