<VV> Rough Running at WOT FIXED! THANK YOU

G Fox gfox@vanion.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:06:51 -0700

Daniel,

Great!

Members of this forum are a superb resource and happy that
you benefited from Joe's knowledge and willingness to assist.

Most people carry a Corsa Membership Roster (or should) when
they travel as it is well known that there are many people
listed in it who would help when called upon.

gfox

>Hi everyone
>
>I went over to Joe Potts' place on Tuesday morning where we
swapped carbs
>from side to side, put in a set of used but good plug
wires, new distributor
>cap and new Autolite spark plugs, and replaced vaccuum hose
on the balance
>tube.  After this, the car ran great, all the way up to
full throttle in
>every gear, from cold start to sustained high speed
operation.  It has NEVER
>done this since I owned it.  Since we did all the work at
once, we weren't
>able to determine exactly what fixed the miss, but I
presume it's either
>spark plugs or wires.  Thanks to all of you who pitched in
with help and
>advice, and especially to Joe Potts for all his time,
knowledge and constant