<VV> Corvair Show at Dale Earnhardt Inc.

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:59:55 -0500

Well,
After reading this post and going to DEI's web page I downloaded and filled
out the forms and mailed it all in this morning. I am now awaiting my
registration package. If accepted I'll be in the August show with 99 others.
Any more Corvair folks out there with a nice Stinger or two to keep me
company and help educate the great unwashed???
I sent a few photos also just to scare'em! Of the car, not me! I'll keep
ya'll posted.
Thanks Doug for bringing this to my attention.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Page http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley