<VV> Caveman proof

ken campbell deltainc@grm.net
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:28:18 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <AeroNed@aol.com>

. Terry has posted one of the more humorous pictures on
> his web site.
> http://members.cox.net/rarevair/cmjawsm.jpg
> We now know why the '60 models are refered to as 'caveman' cars...
> Ned Madsen
****************
Hmmmm ... forensically speaking, of much interest is the skull in the engine
compartments .. judging by the magnificent pair of canines, combined with
the nice set of " omni-munchers",  I would say you guys found a vehicle
previously owned by a family group of Vulpes Humanoidinals .... more
commonly referred to as " WereWolves" ... probably a ceremonial burial vault
of some significance known only to that group ...

Not too surprising that they would pick an Early, they tend to be
masochistic in their ceremonies ....   anyway, I would suggest you count
yourself lucky you were in that area in the daytime .... also, would suggest
you not go back and aggrevate the " greedy owners" ... especially if they
ask you to " drop by" some evening .....

Regards, Ken Campbell, Iowuh