<VV> Re: rat pee

Case, Cash cash.case@atari.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:40:43 -0600

Be sure to check under the seat in the padding. They love to burrow into
cotton. I they've gotten into the seats,you'll need to replace the cushions.

Cash Case
Art Director
Atari Inc.
ccase@atari.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Choy [mailto:rnchy@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:27 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: rat pee

I also recommend Nature's Miracle, or any other enzyme
treatment. In my case, It the smell was caused by an
improperly installed toilet. The leakage smelled.
Several well placed squirts and the smell went away.
The enzymes destroyed the odor makers.
  In the case of your car, I recommend removing as
much of the carpet, etc. that's easy to remove and
spray the metal beneath.
   Nature's Miracle is harmless and can be sprayed
anywhere. However, it does need to contact the source
of the smell.  ron 65,66