<VV> Re: Alternator Problem / Ultra Parts

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:23:23 EST

 Smitty says:       I may be stupid but I still can learn.  I got every Late
Regulator I could find and ran them through the truck as a test bench.
Out of 7 I had, the new one, one that read a little high, and another
good one.  One of them I tested with pretty paint on it smelled bad when
I ran it so I opened it up.  Everything inside was rusted into a single
glob of red stuff.  I put the ULTRA regulators in the big black can and
put the others on the shelf.  That darn Nall fellow better stay out of my
way at the convention.  ggg

You can run...but you can't Hide!    You're just confused!

You put the "Ultra" [used..but test good] on the shelf....and the one that
our previous 'sofaman" would've kept 10 yrs...in the BIG BLACK CAN  LOL!!!

Never fear  if you have Beer!  We [ frontman, myself, all other "regional
managers"] will never enforce line 10 of DeckRug, Ent., LLc's  "Mission
Statement"  IE:

Whenever in someone's garage....
To sell as many of their "own parts" as "Ultra parts," without them realizing
it!

Mr. Deck.....ggg