<VV> corvair film

EUGENE1938@aol.com EUGENE1938@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:57:15 EST

 norwee@angelfire.com writes:
i'm the Secretary of the Indian Nation Corvair Association. i need your help.
Does anyone know of or have a good viewable copy of a film detailing driving
Corvairs from Detroit to South America. I'm sketchy on the details, so some
latitude is appreciated. if anyone can help me with a copy or direction towards
someone who has one, it would be greatly appreciated.
Joe,
The movie of Corvairs going from Detroit to the southern border of Panama is
"From here to there" and the movie going from the southern border of Panama to
South America is "Daring the Darrien".  So it's actually two separate movies.
 I have seen them both and have a video copy of the second film.

Ed Corson (CORSA member)
IECC - Riverside, CA