<VV> corvair film

Douglas Musselman fcvairs@charter.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:50:05 -0500

Check this site out.  I post this site years ago.  They have some of
the movies you are looking for.

http://www.historicvideoarchives.com/

ALL CORVAIR                  - sales promos and TV commercials.
and Code       CARCHEV040
  SHOWDOWN 1961 Chevrolets vs. the competition: 30 min.  Shows the FC
against the Econoline.  And the Corvair and the compact cars of '61.

Douglas Musselman
Keystone Corvair Club