<VV> Ultra MONZAs defined

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:20:51 EST

And here, as a newbie, I thought you guys were talking about
UltraVans which were the Corvair powered motorhomes.  Now that I
know that you are talking about restoring Corvairs as ultimately
cheaply as possible about like Nash and Hudson guys keep their trash
cars going, with all the disgusting public feedback that gets, I'm
not very impressed.

But I guess an Ultra Corvair is kind of like a "rat rod", huh?
Anti-society, anti-cultural, anti-restoration, anti-corporate
America, anti-environmental, etc.

I don't relate.

Wayne
**

relate??   heck, you're so far out in left field....no flame  ggg

Resto???  NO WAY!  Trash???  go to the dump for that...

"Ultras" are CARS....CARS..to drive..use.......

They are "repaired"...using as many "USED"..tested good ....parts vs.  NEW
REPRO  NOS

Cheaply???  For sure!!  We all have SEVERAL  Vairs....and do not wish to
impress anyone....just enjoy our favorite cars...

Rat's?? Anti???  no way...these are the cars that are seen on the streets
daily!  The cars that let others know WE are still around..

The cars we will drive in bad weather to get to a meet...that we set on the
fenders while BS'ing with our friends....

My  landlord asked if I wanted to garage my WUM??  Why?  I asked!

Wayne...did you look at the page I posted?  WUM  and MWUM  are hardly
rats......and if you knew Geoff and Sue....and their other cars.....the SWUC  will
surely sport a fresh coat soon....the EUM??...krylon....Hank...they go together!
 LOL!!

http://members.aol.com/patiomatt

Matt Nall

66 Monza vert [ultra]
65 Corsa Crown Cp [ultra]
69 Monza [ultra]
65 Glaspar Boat with Wayne 100 [ultra] { you gotta like this one..your
namesake!}