<VV> ULTRA JackStands

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:35:37 -0800

FRIENDS.........We at Deckrug Enterprises cater to your every need.
Deckrug has instructed me, FrontMan, to immediately begin offering
Quality previously owned TUBE Jackstands with solid RED paint........
FRIENDS, These excellent 1/8 ton Jackstands can be used on your
GroupRed Trailers to transport your Concours GroupRed Corvairs down
the road to any GR Concours show. GURANTEE a great score by
having these SAFE 1/8 ton RED beauties welded or bolted to your
trailer. No need to sneak that beauty to a vacant lot and then take the
wheels off to qualify...........Just bring your GR entrant on your trailer
and unhitch the trailer with your GR CONCOURS Corvair already
for judging ON THE TRAILER ( No points lost here ) and securely
placed on ULTRA RED 1/8 ton Jackstands. FRIENDS we are selling
these in packages of 3 for $189.95 US or 4 for only $259.79. ULTRA
Jackstands are also available at only $42.50 each (much higher in Canada
and Germany). HURRY don't wait !!!

DeckRug Enterprises Inc. LTD. Esq. Jr.
Butte, Montana
Villa Rica Georgia