<VV> Spring Cleaning...

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:35:45 -0600

I have lots and lots of parts that I need to get rid of. Some of what I
have is as follows:

'64 4 speed trans and transaxle

'66 80 hp. block (split)

2 sets of cyl heads good for rebuilding (1 set 66 80 hp heads and 1 set
64 heads)

Late (66) non 140 engine sheet metal

A good 66 80 hp crankshaft

Assorted pushrod tubes and pushrods

A couple of camshafts  (Above mentioned engines)

Complete air cleaner setup for 66 80 hp.

Flywheels, clutches, etc.

Exhaust logs for above engines.

I would prefer not to ship the bigger stuff, but who knows. Make me an
offer. Its doing me no good in the garage and I would like to see it go
to good use. Prices will be cheaper if you or someone you know near the
St. Louis metro area could pick it up and get it out of here! Prices
will be even cheaper if you take all of it!!!

Thanks and happy motoring!

Mark Chapman
Too many cars and way too many parts (according to my wife!)