<VV> 'Breviations

Williams, Rickie williamr@lindsey.edu
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:20:04 -0600

Do remember that you posted this message on the VirtualVAIRS email list!

hee hee hee

Once a friend of mine set me up on a blind date with a banker lady who drove
a 1986 Vette.  I am sure she HAD to have noticed the look on my face when I
found out that the Vette she drove (like the one you mentioned) was a
Chevette.  I equated it to opening a present to only find an empty box.

PS Please encourage folks to buy raffle tickets for the car to be given away
at the convention in June...Many, many dollars are being spent on that car
and the money is not paying labor...it's all new parts!

Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY