<VV> Communique Correction <humor>

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:48:02 -0500

I feel I must correct Sarah's editorial.

She says...

... Barry "spun out by a teenage girl in go-karts" Ellison ...

should be ...

... Barry "pinned to the wall with his hands up trying to get a referee's
attention to black flag teenage Leslie for aggressive driving" Ellison ...

I thought most teenagers could read.  I'm sure there's a sign there that
says "No aggressive driving".

Honestly - she pinned me to the wall when I came around her.  Then, she
smiled.  What an introduction!

... and what a blast!

I am now signing off virtual vairs permanently, selling all my Corvair stuff
cheap, since I can no longer show my face in Corvair public, nor do I want
to embarrass the rest of my family.

Maybe I'll stick with my Honda? or my bicycle.  Something I can handle.

Barry
LOL

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.