<VV> Needed correction

Gary mopar@jbcs2.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:23:16 -0500

In the November issue of the Corsa Communique, it was mentioned that the
Niagara Frontier Corvair Club was the winning bid for the 2007 Corsa National
Convention.

I need to point out that at no time did the Niagara Frontier Corvair Club
place a bid on a convention for any year.

A coalition known as the "Four Clubs" did place a bid on the 2006 convention
to be held in Buffalo NY. The "Four Clubs" consists of The Niagara Frontier
Corvair Club, Corsa Ontario, The Association of Corvair Nuts, and the Central
NY Corvair Club. We were told that this bid was accepted. Though the NFCC is a
member of the Four Clubs Group, it is not the sole sponsor of the convention.
All four clubs should share in the glory(or the blame).

This was pointed out after the Nov. issue of the Communique made the error. We
were assured there would be a clarification, and there has not been one as of
yet, I did e-mail the Communique in time for the Feb. issue, but still no
mention, so I have chosen this forum to make the clarification.

If there are any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.........

Gary Swiatowy