<VV> Another Vair leaves Group Red!

Ryan Counterman VairKing@hotmail.com
Mon, 31 May 2004 20:47:43 -0400

Well just had an exciting day, brought the V8 Vair down off the stands for the
first time since November.  It will go up again sometime this summer for
bodywork, but Im getting ready to drive it to Lexington!  Still waiting on a
slave cylinder to arrive before I can test drive it, and it goes to the
muffler shop for a custom exhuast pipe Wednesday, I cant wait to work some of
the bugs out!  These rims/tires are just borrowed ones, I should have the
Craiger SS's and new tires on it by next week.  Check out the latest photo
album for photos:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vairking/album?.dir=/710c&.src=ph

Let me know what ya think of my beast!

Ryan Counterman,  VP~WMCC
VairKing@hotmail.com
'65 Corsa Coupe V8 Kelmark; '65 Monza Convert 110/4sp
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/vairking