<VV> Lonzo and Lexington

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:55:56 -0400

Folks

I begin by saying I am by no means a small fella. Although control of my
diabetes has slowed my appetite, helped lower my weight, and increased my
energy, I am never going to be small.  But at Carlisle, I for a moment ended
up standing in the hall between Joe Robbins (who was at that time considerably
lighter than he had been, I'm sure he won't mind me saying so) and Lonzo.  It
was one of those few times I felt like a little guy at 6' and 325 lbs.

And we are by no means the only good sized guys who seem to be attracted to
our air cooled wonder.....Toss in another half dozen or so I could name and
CORSA could field a football team some pros would not want to line up in front
of, at least in our prime <GG>

Hank