<VV> A/C Condensers & Fans

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:12:16 EDT

Well, there is an issue here. A Corvair cooling fan doesn't move anywhere
near the same amount of air as a waterpumper fan. Furthermore, at idle, things
really get poor. The tradeoff is a Corvair cooling fan develops a LOT more
pressure, but at the end of the day, air flow is what counts for a condensor. And
things are a bit marginal, IMHO...

In a message dated 6/1/2004 9:43:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,